Friday, February 27, 2009

First entry

I have decided to create this blog to document my progress one day at a time towards solving my distorted body image and resulting weight problem I have lived with for the past 20 years. I have been on and off diets, on and off "non-diets" and have found that I am still the resulting 20 - 30 pounds overweight regardless.

What I hope to achieve through blogging my progress is a consistency in my efforts and attention to this dilemma in my life. Those of you out there who have weight issues know how quickly you can ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist and then step in front of the mirror and see yourself and get a huge REALITY CHECK.

I have always enjoyed journaling so in many ways, I will consider this my online journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment