Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Struggling

For the past few days I have been a little off my "A" game and I really needed a swift kick in the rear and I got it from fellow blogger Carol. Her post was exactly what I needed to read and remember. So thank you!

As I said, I have been struggling. Overeating and making some bad choices. I have been putting in more hours at work and having less time for me - working out, making my healthy lunches, etc... Lots of excuses here if you cannot read between the lines.

Bottom line is, I have not been doing what I need to do to be successful. Reading Carol's post about successfully maintaining helped me to remember how I struggle that way, successfully losing and then regaining the same 15 pounds over the last 4 years and never being able to keep my momentum going to even get to the true maintenance phase... it isn't easy and it isn't supposed to be. But is it worth it - Yes it is - it is for me so I will continue on. Hope to have more inspiring posts of my own in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad I was able to say something that helped another person. We're all in this together!

    ReplyDelete